Monday, September 28, 2009

SKETCHBOOK KETCHUP V.

STORY:
some are old. some are new. i'm still enjoying the pen, but the lines have been treating me differently recently. my considerations still feel the same, but the intentions are much different.

FREDERICK'S EXCITEMENT:


LION LION NO TEAR:


WALLY:


WAFFLE FACE:


WALRUSAMUNDO:


A FRENCH WOMAN OR TWO:


MORE ON THAN NOT:


CROOKER'S FACE:


JEANETTE THE GORILETTE:


STOLEN:



CAPTAIN LOUIS:


GROBBLEGROBE:


TO UNDERSTAND:


ALL TRUTHS:


========================================

PAST KETCHUPS CAN BE FOUND HERE

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Josh Engel said...

These are all really incredible, man. I want waffleface framed on my wall.

11:41 PM  
Anonymous Midal said...

Dude I love Captain Louis...he is a true friend.

10:47 PM  
Anonymous Welles Tan said...

Very interesting illustrations!

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home