Saturday, September 06, 2008

WRITTEN REWRITTEN.

SCREENERS:


(l to r: tiimo)

STORY:
i have begun my first foray into screen printing. things have been progressing smoothly and the ideas are coming as they are needed. the plans are big. i'm just hoping the execution can be profoundly professional.

========================================

A REASON TO CELEBRATE:


STORY:
i had lost my MOLESKINE. i felt horrible. it was were i thought i had left it, but it just took a while to find its way back to its owner. bless the 4th of september and the good person who returned it to me.

========================================

EXTRA:


all on ONE STATE

ready to SUCK

1 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

I was thinking about taking a screen printing class at Long Beach City College. I can't want to see what you make! I would like to screen print a pic of Warhol-ish Bill Murray as Steve Zissou.

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home