Sunday, May 31, 2009

TO LEE GRAHAM.

YOUR GIFT, FOREVER:


STORY:
i've always thought the unicorn was a beautiful piece to identify with. your ties, the bronzini line, with the unicorn emblazoned are beautiful beyond belief. this summer, when you passed me this incredible sculpture, i was extremely honored. thus, for my lighting course this semester, i decided it would be a lovely object to photograph. i hope you enjoy it. i will cherish it for as long as i live.

========================================

TIES TOGETHER:


ON THE WALL:


STORY:
part of me finds this blasphemous and part of me finds it beautiful. i've got quite the affinity for ties and, i'd presume, your love for them runs deeper than mine[which is saying quite a bit]. how do you feel? i think i'd prefer them around necks, myself.

========================================

IN ANOTHER COUNTRY:


STORY:
when i went to italy in 2006, i found this glass sculpture in a shop in venice. i'm not sure if i ever showed you this photo, and i thought now would be my chance to.

========================================

TIE CLIPS:


STORY:
i've begun wearing tie clips and i don't believe we've ever had a proper conversation about them. do you prefer them? did you ever wear any yourself? do you feel they enhance tie wearing?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoy them!

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home