Thursday, June 18, 2009

GERANIUM KISSES.

SQUEEZED IN:


STORY:
i woke up wednesday hoping to make my way to the laker's celebration parade with tiimo. sadly, i arose with some pretty intense pains in my neck - and, thus, running around waving and shouting didn't seem to be in the cards. fortunately, i went downstairs to have my roommate, keith, offer me a ticket to see the tonight show, with conan. i accepted immediately. on this fortunate day, his guests were KOBE BRYANT, WILLIAM SHATNER, and INCUBUS. the whole thing was really fun and i even learned a THING or two. thanks for inviting me, keith!

CLIPS:
kobe is HERE and HERE. shatner is HERE.

========================================

FULL MENU:

(l to r: limor)

STORY:
ms. limor was kind enough to show me a terrific vegetarian restuarant, CALIFORNIA VEGAN. both our meals were great and reasonably priced. one thing i must say, it is very peculiar sensation to go from being able to eat around 6 items on any given menu to around 6 pages at a vegetarian restaurant.

========================================

A TOUCH:


STORY:
continuing to work with dee. above, an early study for tones.

========================================

EXTRA:

TRACK obama's campaign promises

older? you should try to have a PURPOSE

2 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

Conan!? I'm seriously jealous. I've been entering the ticket lottery on a weekly basis, but no luck :(

9:43 PM  
Blogger Me said...

I really like that "study."

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home