Saturday, October 10, 2009

TALISMANIC.

THINGS FALL APART:
stop motion,letters,words,black and white,grid
(sorry about the awkward sizing issues, but ,if you wish to see it unobstructed, just click on the image)

STORY:
my EXPERIMENTAL TYPE COURSE had the class take on a stop motion project with the basis of a phrase that we would want to tell our past selves.

i wanted to tell myself that things fall apart, but it's okay. you can learn from everything; though, it times it can be hard to swallow.

SIDE NOTE:
thank you GEORGE and ROBYN for supplying feet and one mouth.

========================================

BARE:

(l to r: tiimo)

STORY:
for my birthday, tiimo gave me the greatest gift of all - true friendship and his moustache bagged and framed.

========================================

SHADOWS ATTACK:

(l to r: roxy and my hand)

========================================

EXTRA:

the nice, well adjusted people TELL LIES?

the END OF FISH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home